Turning Back the Clock One HydraFacial at a Time
sponsored by Mary Martin & Company Day Spa
By: Lyndsey Lowe
In this day and age there are a million treatments, skin products, and peels out there that promise you younger, tighter, and more luminous skin, but I have found that most of them over-promise and under-deliver when it comes to results. So how do we shave off the years without spending an exorbitant amount of time and money? Ladies and gentleman, I have discovered the solution to all your skin woes and it can be found inside of a cozy spa at 85 Washington Street in Saratoga Springs, New York.
The first time I met Mary Martin of Mary Martin & Company Day Spa I immediately knew I loved her. Not just because she was hysterical and sharp-witted, but because she was entirely honest about the current state of my skin and knew exactly how to rectify the pain and suffering I had caused it these past 25 years. Her solution? A state-of-the-art, award winning, non-invasive, 30 minute HydraFacial that would revitalize my skin and leave me with instant results. What more could I ask for?
The HydraFacial is a six-step process:
- First is Vortex Exfoliation that consists of an Activ-4 serum that removes dead skin so we can get to all that healthy skin underneath.
- Second is the Vortex Peel which uses a GlySal serum (combo of glycolic and salicylic acids) that gives you the benefits of a peel without any of the scaly aftermath.
- Next is the Vortex Extraction, my personal favorite. This is the step where Mary extracts every blackhead you have ever had using a Beta-HD serum and suction. Side note: At the end of the facial Mary can show you all the impurities she removes from your pores. I will never sleep with makeup on ever again.
- Step four is the Vortex Boost which targets specific problem areas. This step varies depending on each person’s skin type.
- Vortex Fusion is next, and this Antiox+ Serum nourishes and protects your skin from the outside elements, for example the 40 feet of snow we got from last night’s Nor’easter.
- Last, but certainly not least is the Extend & Protect step. To maintain the results of this miracle facial you do have to be responsible and use the Daily Essentials (featuring the same ingredients as the treatment) on a regular basis so that next month when you go for your HydraFacial the treatment can go even deeper, and Mary won’t yell at you for being lazy. Just kidding.
I am sure the question on everyone’s mind right now is did I see those instant results as promised? Well let’s just say, I was approached by three people that day saying that my skin was glowing and they asked me what my secret was. So, yes I got my results and it was the best $150 I ever spent. To book your HydraFacial appointment call Mary at 518-583-4222 and to see what other magic treatments she offers visit her site http://www.marymartinandco.com/treatments . You can thank me later.